Tuesday 8 September 2015

My baby at big school

My little Summer born boy started big school yesterday. I cried for four hours the night before. Not just because I would miss him but because it feels like an end of a chapter.
For 7 years I have been a mummy to a baby or pre school aged child (when I'm not at work that is) and now they're both at school I have visions of sitting in front of the tv drinking tea two days a week while I'm waiting for twenty past three.
I'm sure I can find a billion things to fill my time.

I hope that big school is a happy place for my baby to be and that he makes new friends. I hope he isn't scared to ask when he's unsure and that there's someone to comfort him when he's sad.

How is it only half past one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments welcome :-)